SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
We believe that discipleship is key to developing ownership of your faith. We also know that everyone learns a little bit differently. There are several class options for adults during our Sunday school hour.
- A Bible Study class will be working through the book “Straight To The Heart of 1 & 2 Corinthians” by Phil Moore. The class meets in Room 1E.
- A Men’s class will be listening to an audiobook of Richard Rohr’s bestseller, “The Divine Dance,” with a time of discussion to follow each week. The class meets in Room 2B.
- A Women’s class will be reflecting on the book “Unshakeable Hope” by Max Lucado. The class meets in Room 2A.
- A Marriage Builders class will listen to podcasts from “Fierce Marriage” and have a time of discussion afterwards. The class meets in Room 1F.
Tuesday Bible Studies
Each Tuesday presents two opportunities for additional study:
- The men of the church meet at 8AM for fellowship and time in the Word at the Apple Dumplin’ Restaurant on South Cascade Drive. B.Y.O.B. (Buy Your Own Breakfast) and join in any week.
- The Pastor’s Bible study meets in Room 2B from 10-11:30. Come as you are able and grow in discipleship with one another!
Wednesday Night Volleyball
Join us Wednesday evenings in the Family Life Center at 7PM for a pickup volleyball league. Players of all skill levels are welcome and encouraged to play. No one will be turned away. During the summer months, enjoy playing outdoors on our sand court.